8.03.2008

Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and the Mack wedding!

I flew down to LA to help Charlotte with the "week of" wedding plans! We had a great time putting together programs, place cards, etc, and just plain hanging out! I miss that girl a lot!! OH and I got to meet Diego! Mr. Diego-butt is one cool pup! however he needs to learn his name... it doesn't help when he has like 5! haha! We then headed up to Santa Barbara to meet up with her family for the week and get some stuff done at the office. We went around town, got lots of stuff done, and even got in a whale watching tour! Her mom had arranged to have karaoke at one of the bars one night and Friday started all of the wedding madness! It was so nice to be away from work and in warm sunshine!

What I saw on my flight down- I think from the wild fires... Mr. Diego!

he makes balloon animals!
Hanging out in Santa Barbara

Getting help with favors
the whale watching tour


Thursday night's karaoke!



Friday nights rehearsal dinner

Saturday- Wedding Day



at the bar after the reception




Good times had by all!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Nice updates... :) Looks like you are having a great summer!

Just wanted to let you know that my blog name/sight has changed. we are http://kcandkiddos.blogspot.com It was just too sad for me to leave it as the millersinwa account.
Hope everything else is going well for you both!
Kelly