10.20.2007

gone with no goodbye....

I just got back from dropping Alex off at the airport :( He will be in Mobile, Alabama for a week with CG training. He has made sure I am well aware that it will be 80 degrees and he gets to go to the beach (bastard!) BUT.... as usual flights were delayed out of eureka, so we spent quite a bit of time at the counter getting it figured out. I told him this is what he gets for rubbing the beach and 80 degrees in my face when I'm stuck here in the rain all week! He ended up getting them to switch it around so he still gets in tomorrow morning (he planed it that way to have extra beach time!) since he was leaving later then expected I ran out to get him some food, they started shuffling them through security, and I got back just in time for a girlfriend of one of the guys to run out and meet the car out front to grab the pizza and run it into him... so he left with NO goodbye!!!! so sad!

Now I am husband free all week- both good and bad. The ladies in the neighborhood love when Alex is away cause that means they can come over and hang out- child and husband free! So I have lots of company... but am still stuck having to take these mangy pup out for exercise! AH well...

I received Bobby's pictures in the mail from their hiking trip to canyon creek the other week so I will post some on Monday when i get to work. Unless I feel anxious tomorrow! But for now I am off to read myself to sleep with Harry Potter! I always have the strangest dreams when I read this before bed! Night!

No comments: